Avon Tips for Representatives – Selling, Recruiting, and Leadership
Online sales take time but once they get going, they quickly compound! I know I say this a lot but look at my online Avon sales stats over time below. My first blog posts were awful and as I kept blogging and marketing my Avon business, it became easier and my posts became more professional looking. I get most of my website visitors through the blog posts I’ve created. Once I create a blog post, I promote the link to the blog post through social media websites like Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, and GooglePlus. You can create blog posts about Avon products, incentives, the opportunity to sell Avon, tips for Avon Representatives, your team newsletter, sales, promotional offers, industry news, and more. Use your blog to create a useful source of information for customers, potential new team members, current team members, and other Avon Representatives.
Here are my online sales stats starting in 2008. Most of these results are from consistently creating blog posts about Avon products and the Avon opportunity every month. I’m showing you these numbers to help you realize that it takes time and a lot of hard work to build big numbers so don’t give up. Keep trying and improving…consistency is key.
- 2008: $2,700
- 2009: $4,700
- 2010: $3,300
- 2011: $4,000
- 2012: $9,400
- 2013: $13,800
- 2014: $46,900
- 2015: $67,100
Makeup Marketing Online training courses are web-based online training videos and blog posts with marketing, online, sales, recruiting, and leadership tips created by Emily Seagren for current Avon Representatives in the United States. The courses contain information on how to customize your Avon website, drive more traffic to your online store to potentially sell more Avon online, and use social media to build a bigger online Avon business. The online training courses will vary in length. These courses were created by Emily Seagren, Independent Avon Representative, and are not approved, endorsed, or affiliated with Avon Products, Inc. All material is based on my own personal knowledge and experience as an Avon Representative.
Learn How to Sell Avon Online Successfully
- Avon Training Online by Emily Seagren
- Avon What’s New Brochures Online
- Avon Brochures Online – View Avon Campaign Catalogs
- How to Sell Avon Online Successfully
- Avon Selling Tips Online
- Avon Recruiting Tips
- About Avon Representative, Emily Seagren
Avon Representative Tips and Tools
Check back to this page often for updates! Depending on how much time you have to dedicate to your Avon business, try implementing 1 – 3 new sales or recruiting activities per week. Not every method is going to work the same for every Avon Representative so be sure to repeat activities that have been successful for you and continue to do the same successful marketing activities every campaign.
Avon Representative Resources
- Campaign Mailer – Avon Catalog Mailing Service
- Town & Country – Avon Logo Items
- Avon Signs & Decals – Avon Logo Window Clings and Signs
- Love my Buttons – Avon Branded Buttons and More
- Avery for Avon Representatives – Labels, Postcards, and Marketing Materials for Avon Representatives
- VistaPrint – Great for making your own marketing materials and relatively inexpensive!
- Winner in You – Lisa Wilber’s Avon and Network Marketing Products Shop
- Sue Mazza – Sue Mazza’s Avon and Network Marketing Training Resources
Avon Leaders to Follow and Facebook Groups
- Emily Seagren – Owner of Makeup Marketing Online
- Makeup Marketing Online – Marketing Ideas and Tips for Avon Representatives by Emily Seagren
- Makeup Marketing Online Group – Emily Seagren’s closed group for Avon Reps to discuss marketing topics.
- Lisa Wilber – Owner of Monday Morning Madness
- Monday Morning Madness – Lisa Wilber’s group for Avon Representatives.
- Molly Stone-Bibb – Inspiration for Life & Success in Business
- Onward! No Matter What – Molly Stone-Bibb’s group for Avon Representatives
- Theresa Paul – Owner of Tuesdays with Theresa
- Tuesdays with Theresa – Theresa Paul’s group for Avon Representatives
- Lisa Scola – Owner of Success with Scola
- Success with Scola – Lisa Scola’s group for Avon Representatives.
- MontAvon Climbers – Linda Montavon’s group for Avon Representatives.
- Live, Laugh, and Lipstick – Jennett Pulley’s group for Avon Representatives.
- Women with a Business – Elizabeth Demas’ group for Avon Representatives.
- Endless Prospects – Sue Mazza’s group for Avon Representatives.
- Lisa’s Campaign Connections – Lisa Monoson’s group for Avon Representatives.
- Avon Flyers by Alicia – Alicia Burnett’s group for sharing flyers created by Avon Reps.
Network Marketing and Avon Leaders to Follow on YouTube
- Emily Seagren – Selling Avon Online and Marketing Tips
- Avon Products – Official Avon Products YouTube page
- Avon USA Representatives – Official Avon YouTube page for USA Representatives
- mark. girl Official – Official Avon mark. YouTube page
- Lisa Monoson – Avon Rep Tips for Getting Started, Recruiting, and Selling
- Sarah Robbins – Author of “Rock your Network Marketing Business”
- Molly Stone-Bibb – Avon Representative Tips and Inspiration
- Lisa Wilber – Avon Tips and Advice
- Milagros Garcia – Avon Tips for Building a Bigger Business (How to Make a “Bombita”)
- Theresa Paul – Avon Tips and Motivation
- Lisa Scola – Avon Representative Tips
Network Marketing Books and Other Resources
- A View from the Top: Avon’s Elite Leaders Share their Stories and Strategies to Success
- A View from the Top Volume 2: Avon’s Elite Leaders Share their Stories and Strategies to Success
- 100 Ways to Recruit Avon Representatives
- 100 Ways to Sell Avon
- Avon Selling Secrets Sales Tips from an Ex-Rep
- Don’t Shoot! I’m Just the Avon Lady
- The Avon Business for Newbies
- Accelerated Success
- Nice Girls Don’t Get the Corner Office
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
- Direct Selling Association
- The Work at Home Mom – Direct Sales
- Zig Ziglar
- Stephen Covey
- Carrie Wilkerson: The Barefoot Executive
Makeup Marketing Online
- Avon Brochure Online – Campaign Catalogs
- How to Sell Avon Online
- Avon Tips for Representatives
- Sell Avon Online Training by Emily Seagren
- Sell Avon – Sign up to Sell Avon Online
- Buy Avon – Shop Sales Online
- Makeup Marketing Online Beauty Blog
- About Successful Avon Representative, Emily Seagren