Avon Recruiting Tips – Recruiting Avon Representatives Online
Although I focus many of my training videos and blog posts on Selling Avon Online, there are also many amazing opportunities to take advantage of with recruiting and building an Avon team online. Many of the top representatives in Avon who earn a 6 figure yearly income have built successful leadership businesses by continuously recruiting, growing large teams, and teaching their team members how to do the same. I have found success in recruiting online through writing blog posts, using Buffer to automate my social media posts, customizing my Avon website to capture incoming leads’ contact information, utilizing the recruiting tools in Avon’s Social Media Center, and by sharing the opportunity videos from Avon’s YouTube channel.
Avon Recruiting Ideas – How to Get Avon Leads for your Business Online
Although every representative has to find their own way to be successful in both selling Avon and recruiting Avon Representatives, building an Avon team online can be very rewarding if you find your niche in marketing online. I love finding new team members and taking full advantage of the Avon online appointment process because it frees up my time so I can focus on revenue-generating activities like building my own sales business and helping my team members. Out of the 193 new team members I signed up in 2014, 183 of them self-appointed themselves to my team via Avon’s online appointment process.
Here are the number of online appointments I have so far for the 2016 Avon sales cycle:
- January: 24
- February: 62
- March: 62
- April: 108
- May: 101
- June: 99
- July: 82
- Total 2016 Online Appointments CTD: 538
Avon Team Momentum, led by me (Emily Seagren) is currently spread out across 40 states. This is one of the great advantages of the online appointment, you can have team members all across the country. Another advantage of online recruiting is once you get the hang of it and start producing results every campaign, your pipeline is always filled setting you up to achieve the next incentive, cash bonus opportunity, or leadership title with Avon. When you have a steady flow of recruits, your team is always growing and no matter how many leadership levels there are or what changes Avon makes to their programs, you are always ensuring a pay raise for yourself. Try not to get caught up and confused by all of the different titles, requirements, and levels. Although it’s important to know the details, it’s more important to always being focused on growth (increasing your own sales and growing your team). Try focusing on the next step (next sales level or leadership level) instead of being overwhelmed by the requirements at the top of the ladder.
Emily Seagren’s Top 5 Avon Online Recruiting Tips
1. Write and Share Recruiting Blog Posts – I have a total of 5 different types of blog posts that I currently publish – 2 types (promotional and product posts) are geared toward finding new customers and 3 types are geared toward finding new reps and helping current Avon Representatives (recruiting, recognition, and tips). By writing a wide variety of topics, I attract a large audience to my blog.
- Steps for Writing a Successful Blog Post: 1) pick a topic (keywords or a keyword phrase someone might use to research the Avon opportunity online), 2) do a search yourself for the topic in Google to see searches related to that topic, 3) use some of the keyword searches related to your topic as your sub-headers in your article, 4) include your keyword phrase in the header of your article and multiple times throughout your post, 5) use at least one image in your blog post and give it the same title as your topic, 6) answer questions that someone who is performing that search are interested in learning about, 7) include clear, simple instructions one or more times throughout the article on how to sign up on your Avon team, 8) go through and bold, italicize, and hyperlink other related keywords that are related to your topic, and 9) be sure to include tags (I like to include 10 tags per post) that relate to your topic if your blog platform allows for keyword tags.
- Blogging Tip: Make sure your blog posts provide helpful information and consist of 300 or more words.
- Sharing your Blog Posts on Social Media: Once you have created a new blog post, be sure to promote it. I like to share my blog posts on my Facebook pages, Facebook groups, Pinterest, GooglePlus, Twitter, LinkedIn, and create a corresponding video to share and link of YouTube.
2. Use Buffer or a Similar Program to Automate your Social Media Marketing – To plan ahead and ensure I am posting equal amounts of status updates on selling and recruiting, I use Buffer to automate my social media marketing. When I schedule my social media posts ahead of time, I can be more methodical in planning what I post. It also helps me to stay off of social media and get caught up in being unproductive. Whether you are promoting your Avon business face-to-face or online, be sure you spend equal amounts of time on selling and recruiting marketing activities if you want to build both areas of your business.
3. Customize your Avon Website Home Page – One simple way to collect information from your website visitors who may be interested in selling Avon is by including the Believe in your Business widget on the front of your Avon eStore. You can also include a short sentence in your personal message on your home page telling a visitor how they can sign up on your Avon team.
4. Utilize the Recruiting Tools in Avon’s Social Media Center – Share the featured videos and recruiting posts from the Social Media Center in the Avon web office on yourAvon.com to Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and other social media websites. Visit the Social Media Center frequently to check for new content to share in your online marketing efforts. The links that are shared on these posts will direct visitors to your personal Avon website.
5. Subscribe to Avon Products’ Official YouTube Page and Leverage their Recruiting Videos – Do you follow Avon Products on YouTube? Did you know they have several recruiting videos that you can take advantage of and share online with instructions on how followers can sign up on your team? If you’re not quite ready to make your own recruiting videos, use the ones Avon has put together to entice people to join your team. Be sure to include steps for how they can join your team when sharing Avon’s recruiting videos. Keep your content fresh by rotating different types of posts and using various marketing messages to share the many benefits of becoming an Avon Representative.
Avon Leadership and Team Building Tips
Avon Recruiting Tips
- Avon Online Tip: How to use Hashtags on Social Media
- Recruit Avon Reps Online using Buffer
- How to Recruit Avon Reps Online using the Social Media Center
- How to Recruit Avon Representatives Like a Boss
- Emily’s 8 Avon Recruiting Tips
- Avon Recruiting and Leadership Tips Online
- How to Recruit Avon Representatives Online
- Sell More Avon Online and Get Online Recruits
- 5 Avon Tips for Recruiting Representatives Online
- Are you Making More Money Every Year as an Avon Representative?
- Marketing your Avon Biz on Facebook: Recruiting and Selling Online
- Avon Recruiting Tips for Pinterest
- Recruit Avon Reps Online – Avon Recruiting URLs
- Tips for Recruiting Avon Reps Online
- Converting Avon Website Visitors into Customers and Avon Representatives
- Make Money as an Avon Representative with Leadership
Avon Leadership Tips
- Avon Leadership Tips for the RiseUp Incentive
- Avon Leadership Incentive: RiseUp to Earn $7,000 or more in Bonus Money
- Avon Recruiting and Leadership Tips Online
- How to Find New Avon Reps Campaign Due Dates
- Motivating a New Avon Rep to Place their First Order
- 3 Tips for Being a Good Leader in Network Marketing
- How to Motivate New Avon Reps
- How to Communicate Effectively with Avon Reps Out of State
- 3 Life Tips for Work at Home Moms
- Emily’s 3 A-ha Moments in Direct Sales
- Are you Making More Money Every Year as an Avon Representative?
- How to Make Money as an Avon Representative with Leadership
- Make More Money with Avon Leadership
- Make your Avon Story Magical
- Earn Money and Rewards with Avon Leadership Incentives
- Tracking Increases in your Avon Business – Online Sales, Sales, and Leadership
- Take your Avon Business to the Next Level
Avon Leadership and Recruiting Tools
- New Avon Representative Tips and Information
- Welcome to Avon Email for New Representatives
- Getting your Avon Business Started for New Reps
- How to Place your First Avon Order for New Reps
- Welcome to Avon Leadership Email
- Earn 40% Profit in your First 4 Avon Campaigns
- 3 Helpful Avon Leadership Emails – Pending, Inactivity, and Removals
- Sell Avon Recruiting Brochure Labels
- Avon Fifteen Dollar Bill Recruiting Book Insert – Found on Molly Stone-Bibb’s Onward! No Matter What Facebook Group
- Avon So Easy To Love Tear Tab Recruiting Flyer – Found on Theresa Paul’s Tuesdays with Theresa Facebook Group
- Sell Avon Tear Tabs Recruiting Flyer
- Avon Online Appointment Flyer
- Avon Beautiful Stories Recruiting Flyer
- Avon Table Tents
- Words to Use on Social Media
Avon Resources for Selling / Recruiting Online
- Avon What’s New Brochures Online
- Avon Brochures Online
- Sell Avon Online – Avon Brochure Labels
- Avon Customer Survey Card
Avon Leadership and Recruiting Quick Tips
- Use the power of 3 everyday in person and online. Connect with 3 new people and talk about your Avon business. You don’t have to come off as pushy or give a sales pitch when talking about Avon…just discuss your experience and why you love selling Avon. People will sense your excitement and want to become a part of your team.
- Offer 3 opportunities to every person you touch with your Avon business: 1) to buy from you face-to-face, 2) to sign up on your team, and 3) to buy from you online.
- Spend as much time as you do on selling activities on recruiting and leadership…you’ll be amazed how fast your team grows.
- Include your Avon Representative Reference code with instructions on how to sign up online on all of the materials you hand out including brochures.
- Recognize your team for sales, recruiting, and achieving incentives. A little bit of recognition goes a long way. Recognize your team through phone calls, emails, and on social media.
- Write blogs about the Avon opportunity. You never know what someone might be searching the Internet for and come across your article.
- Use the Avon incentives to get your team excited about growing their businesses.
- Provide your team members with tools and knowledge about how to recruit and build their team, don’t just tell them that they need to do it.
- Talk about the President’s Club and leadership often with your team. If you write a newsletter for your team, be sure to include information about the President’s Recognition Program and leadership each time. Work with your team members who are interested in leadership and those who are selling $200 or more per campaign.
- Come up with your own incentives for your team. I have an incentive for everyone who moves in title to Unit Leader…when they advance, I mail them out the “View from the Top” book.
Avon Representative Tips and Tools
Depending on how much time you have to dedicate to your Avon business, try implementing 1 – 3 new sales or recruiting activities per week. Not every method is going to work the same for every Avon Representative so be sure to repeat activities that have been successful for you and continue to do the same successful marketing activities every campaign. See some of my favorite resources and successful Avon Representatives to follow below.
Avon Representative Resources
- Campaign Mailer – Avon Catalog Mailing Service
- Town & Country – Avon Logo Items
- Avon Signs & Decals – Avon Logo Window Clings and Signs
- Love my Buttons – Avon Branded Buttons and More
- Avery for Avon Representatives – Labels, Postcards, and Marketing Materials for Avon Representatives
- VistaPrint – Great for making your own marketing materials and relatively inexpensive!
- Winner in You – Lisa Wilber’s Avon and Network Marketing Products Shop
- Sue Mazza – Sue Mazza’s Avon and Network Marketing Training Resources
Avon Leaders to Follow and Facebook Groups
- Emily Seagren – Owner of Makeup Marketing Online
- Makeup Marketing Online – Marketing Ideas and Tips for Avon Representatives by Emily Seagren
- Makeup Marketing Online Group – Emily Seagren’s closed group for Avon Reps to discuss marketing topics.
- Lisa Wilber – Owner of Monday Morning Madness
- Monday Morning Madness – Lisa Wilber’s group for Avon Representatives.
- Molly Stone-Bibb – Inspiration for Life & Success in Business
- Onward! No Matter What – Molly Stone-Bibb’s group for Avon Representatives
- Theresa Paul – Owner of Tuesdays with Theresa
- Tuesdays with Theresa – Theresa Paul’s group for Avon Representatives
- Lisa Scola – Owner of Success with Scola
- Success with Scola – Lisa Scola’s group for Avon Representatives.
- MontAvon Climbers – Linda Montavon’s group for Avon Representatives.
- Live, Laugh, and Lipstick – Jennett Pulley’s group for Avon Representatives.
- Women with a Business – Elizabeth Demas’ group for Avon Representatives.
- Endless Prospects – Sue Mazza’s group for Avon Representatives.
- Lisa’s Campaign Connections – Lisa Monoson’s group for Avon Representatives.
- Avon Flyers by Alicia – Alicia Burnett’s group for sharing flyers created by Avon Reps.
Network Marketing and Avon Leaders to Follow on YouTube
- Emily Seagren – Selling Avon Online and Marketing Tips
- Avon Products – Official Avon Products YouTube page
- Avon USA Representatives – Official Avon YouTube page for USA Representatives
- mark. girl Official – Official Avon mark. YouTube page
- Lisa Monoson – Avon Rep Tips for Getting Started, Recruiting, and Selling
- Sarah Robbins – Author of “Rock your Network Marketing Business”
- Molly Stone-Bibb – Avon Representative Tips and Inspiration
- Lisa Wilber – Avon Tips and Advice
- Milagros Garcia – Avon Tips for Building a Bigger Business (How to Make a “Bombita”)
- Theresa Paul – Avon Tips and Motivation
- Lisa Scola – Avon Representative Tips
Network Marketing Books and Other Resources
- A View from the Top: Avon’s Elite Leaders Share their Stories and Strategies to Success
- A View from the Top Volume 2: Avon’s Elite Leaders Share their Stories and Strategies to Success
- 100 Ways to Recruit Avon Representatives
- 100 Ways to Sell Avon
- Avon Selling Secrets Sales Tips from an Ex-Rep
- Don’t Shoot! I’m Just the Avon Lady
- The Avon Business for Newbies
- Accelerated Success
- Nice Girls Don’t Get the Corner Office
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
- Direct Selling Association
- The Work at Home Mom – Direct Sales
- Zig Ziglar
- Stephen Covey
- Carrie Wilkerson: The Barefoot Executive