Avon What’s New Brochures also known as Avon Demo Books contain products for Avon Representatives to purchase prior to the official campaign start date for the Avon Catalog. It is a chance for current Avon Reps to order new products, sales tools, and samples at discounted prices before the start of the campaign for Avon customers. The R price is for representatives and the PRP price is the price for Avon Representatives who are at President’s Club sales level or higher. Your sales level determines the quantity you can order of each product unless the item says otherwise (for ex: no demo limit). You can order demos for the current campaign and the upcoming 2 campaigns. You can order out of the Avon What’s New Campaign 1 2016 brochure in Avon Campaign 25 2015, Avon Campaign 26 2015, Avon Campaign 1 2016, and Avon Campaign 2 2016.
When you are in Avon Campaign 1 2016, you can also order out of the What’s New brochures for Avon Campaign 2 2016 and Avon Campaign 3 2016. Remember these catalogs are for Avon Representatives only. If you are interested in becoming an Avon Representative to receive special pricing on products, click here.
What’s New in Avon Campaign 1?
What’s New is all about discovering what’s in it for you…the Avon Representative! To help bring your business to the next level, What’s New catalogs feature robust special Representative programs, sample offers, customer engagement tools, selling tips, and more.
- Cozy Gifts – Avon Memory Foam Zebra-Printed Slippers – We decked out our comfy Memory Foam slippers with glam, jewel-like embellishments and a fabulous zebra print. At only $9.99 each in Avon Campaign 1 2016, customers will want multiple pairs to give (and keep).
- Avon Gift Sets 2015 – Avon Makeup Palette – From makeup to fragrance to pamper-perfect body care, customers will love saving on our ready-to-give beauty collections and sets.
- Stocking Stuffers! Avon Mini Holiday Hand Creams 2015 – We make gifting easy with so many great options for stocking stuffers and present toppers—all at a great value. Suggest stocking up on these cute and colorful beauty treats for last-minute gifting needs.
- Warming Trend – Avon Cushion Walk Weather-the-Storm Boot – Fashionable and functional, our Cushion Walk® Weather-the-Storm Boot ($44.99) is sure to become her go-to cold weather favorite. Point out the features: heavy-duty treading that’s great for all terrains, a soft, quilted body that helps keep feet warm and a padded collar for comfort and support.
- Save on Avon Favorites – Avon Roll-on Anti-Perspirant Deodorants – Your customers’ favorite Roll-On Anti-Perspirant Deodorant scents are all on sale on the BACK COVER of Avon Campaign 1 2016! At only $1.49 each, why not stock up NOW?
Avon Demo Limits
Demos give customers the chance to experience the scent of a fragrance, the shade of a lipstick, or the feel of a moisturizer…before they buy. Order demos and samples every campaign to support Avon brochure offers and you’ll see that demos are worth the investment. Depending on your Avon sales level, see the demo limits below:
- All Representatives – 1 of each demo unless specified otherwise
- President’s Club – 3 of each demo
- Honor Society – 5 of each demo
- Rose Circle – 10 of each demo
- McConnell Club – 15 of each demo