Avon Team Momentum Campaign 2 2017 Leadership Results
Below is a copy of my newsletter for my Avon team for Avon Campaign 2 2017. To Sign up to Sell Avon Online on Avon Team Momentum, please visit www.startavon.com. Enter Avon Representative Reference Code: ESEAGREN.
Congratulations on Avon Campaign 2 2017 sales! We submitted 302 orders for a total of $38,365 in award sales!!! As of Avon Campaign 2 2017, we are a team of 622 representatives including 1 Leader, 3 Silver Ambassadors, 1 Ambassadors, 5 Star Promoters, and 39 Promoters.
We placed #2 in the nation in campaign 1 among Gold Leaders.
Avon Sales Levels – Join the President’s Club to Earn 40%
Did you know you only need to average $385 per campaign (campaign 1 – 26) or reach $10,000 in award sales in 2016 to make President’s Club? When you are a PC member, you are guaranteed 40% commission on all full earnings items on every order no matter the size the for the entire following year! Plus receive other great benefits…check out the President’s Recognition booklet on yourAvon.com under the PRP tab. Read more about President’s Club and how to sell Avon successfully by clicking here.
Earn more Money with Avon by Building a Team
Did you know all Avon Representatives can now start a team online? That means you can start a nationwide team by promoting the Avon opportunity online. Tell prospects to go to www.startavon.com and enter your reference code. Your reference code is the last part of your Avon website URL. Since my Avon website URL is www.youravon.com/eseagren, my reference code is ESEAGREN. You can also promote the Avon opportunity directly from the Social Media Center on yourAvon.com in the web office. Read more details and how to promote the opportunity by clicking here.
Avon Tips – Helpful Training
Avon Sales Tools
Top 5 Leadership Reps in Total Unit Sales
1. Shirl P. – San Jacinto, California – $6,147– Sell Avon – Become an Avon Representative California
2. Kim K. – Pearland, Texas – $1,809– Sell Avon – Become an Avon Representative Texas
3. Tricia T. – Alamo, Nevada – $1,026– Sell Avon – Become an Avon Representative Nevada
4. Tracy M. – Littleton, Colorado – $953– Sell Avon – Become an Avon Representative Colorado
5. Shuntele M. – Oberlin, Ohio – $661– Sell Avon – Become an Avon Representative Ohio
Who wants the “View from the Top” book? When you reach Ambassador, I will send you your FREE copy! Remember to make Ambassador, you need all 3 of these things to happen in the same campaign: 1) $1,000 in total unit sales (including your personal sales and 1st, 2nd, & 3rd gen sales), 2) 3 1st gen orders, and 3) personal sales of at least $200.
Top 5 Leadership Reps in Registered Recruits (all 3 Generations)
1. Shirl P. – San Jacinto, California – 132 – Sell Avon – Become an Avon Representative California
2. Kim K. – Pearland, Texas – 31 – Sell Avon – Become an Avon Representative Texas
3. Leticia V. – Belvidere, Illinois – 12 – Sell Avon – Become an Avon Representative Illinois
4. Tracy M. – Littleton, Colorado – 10 – Sell Avon – Become an Avon Representative Colorado
5. Tricia T. – Alamo, Nevada – 9 – Sell Avon – Become an Avon Representative Nevada
Yahoo…keep recruiting and building your team! In order for your registered recruits to count as successful reps, they must place a $50 order and pay for it on time. That’s why it’s super important to help your reps succeed once they sign up with you. Getting them to sign up is only half the battle!
As always, let me know if you have any questions.
Emily Seagren, 2015 Avon Woman of Enterprise, Gold Leader, Avon President’s Council
Avon Brochure Online – 2017 Campaign Catalogs