New Avon Representative Tips Video #2: Avon Starter Kit Arrival
Hey Avon Beauty Boss!
Your starter kit should have arrived already. Have fun checking it out — and definitely let me know if you have any questions. Don’t forget to refer to your Getting Started booklet for great ideas, suggestions and tips.
I also wanted to check in and see how you’re doing on your contact list. These are the people you interact with on a daily basis, the people you used to know years ago and are still Facebook friends with, friends of friends you met at a party — your network is bigger than you think!
- Family members
- Teachers, coaches, school parents
- Church/Volunteer/Organizational Contacts
- People you chat with at your everyday stops (grocery store, gym, coffee shop, nail salon)
See your coworker in the break room? Hand her one of your brochures. Bring them with you to your child’s soccer game and share with other moms. You never know where you’ll find potential customers or recruits!
If you need additional ideas or have questions, let me know.
Avon Training by Emily Seagren
Sell Avon Online Successfully
- Avon Tips for Selling Avon Online by Emily Seagren
- Avon Brochures Online – View Avon Campaign Catalogs
- Avon What’s New Brochures Online
- Avon Recruiting Tips – Emily Seagren
- How to Sell Avon Online Successfully
- Selling Avon Online Tips – Emily Seagren
Avon Tips for Representatives
- Avon Marketing Tips – Selling Avon Online
- Avon Recruiting Tips – Selling Avon Online
- Avon Selling Tips – Selling Avon Online
Makeup Marketing Online
- Selling Avon Online – Makeup Marketing
- Avon Brochure Online – Campaign Catalogs
- How to Sell Avon Online
- Avon Tips for Representatives
- Sell Avon Online Training by Emily Seagren
- Sell Avon – Sign up to Sell Avon Online
- Buy Avon – Shop Sales Online
- Makeup Marketing Online Beauty Blog
- About Successful Avon Representative, Emily Seagren