Below is a newsletter I put together for my team, Avon Team Momentum, to help motivate and prepare them for a successful holiday selling season in 2015! It may only be September but now is the time to start preparing in order to make a lot of extra money this Christmas, gain more Avon customers, and continue or start building your own team of successful Avon Representatives. Avon Leadership Representatives and District Managers – feel free to use this in an email or in print with your teams but please do not share the content anywhere else online. You of course have my permission to share the link to the article anywhere you’d like!
Avon Team Momentum Holiday Sales Facts
- In 2014, our team sold an average of $10,600 each campaign from campaigns 1 – 20 (not counting my personal sales).
- In 2014, our team sold an average of $18,100 each campaign from campaigns 21 – 26 (not counting my personal sales). That’s almost double what we do in an average campaign. Expect to almost double your sales during these campaigns if you do the same tasks you do in a regular campaign.
- In 2014, our team had our best selling campaigns in campaigns 24 – 26 averaging $21,400 per campaign. That is over double our average campaign!!! Expect to double your sales during these campaigns if you do the same tasks you do in a regular campaign.
Avon Team Momentum Holiday Leadership Facts
- In 2014, our team recruited an average of 9 new team members each campaign from campaigns 1 – 20.
- In 2014, our team recruited an average of 14 new team members each campaign from campaigns 21 – 26. That’s again almost double what we do in an average campaign…start asking now who wants to join your team!
- In 2014, our team recruited an average of 16 new team members each campaigns in campaigns 24 – 26! That is double our average campaign!!! Recruit, recruit, recruit before holidays to earn even more in the final campaigns of the 2016 cycle.
5 Tips to Make the Most of your 2015 Avon Holiday Selling Season
- Buy extra books for campaigns 21 – 26 especially 24 – 26 (these will be your best campaigns of the year)!!! Remember for every 10-pack of Avon Campaign 24 books you buy, you get 5 free Avon Living flyers. Stock up on books in campaign 24!
- If you have been with Avon over a year, take advantage of the holiday credit extension! Ask your district manager for details now. It starts in campaign 22.
- Host holiday home parties or set up tables at craft fairs. Take advantage of demos to have holiday products on hand. Don’t forget those mini hand creams and lip balms…they make great stocking stuffers.
- Buy Avon gift sets and package them for your customers (men especially love this)! Go to the local dollar store and get some Christmas decor to fancy up your gift sets.
- Present the Avon opportunity with every catalog you pass out. If you’re shy, stick the info on a label and have those who are interested ask you about it.