Earn Money with Avon in the Journey to Gold Ambassador
I am writing to tell you about some exciting incentives Avon is offering through sharing the Avon opportunity in the upcoming campaigns. Whether you’ve been Selling Avon for a long time or you have just started, think about the reason why you decided to Start Selling Avon. Your “why” can also change with time. When I started selling Avon in 2008, I signed up because I wanted to be a work-from-home mom after my son was born. Now that I’ve successfully accomplished that goal, my “why” is to make enough income to replace my husband’s income so he too can have freedom of his time. I remind myself of this goal every day and continue to improve myself and my business campaign after campaign. I also wouldn’t mind having a new car, new house, and some other luxuries. =) Now let me tell you how you can make some big bucks in the upcoming campaigns!
How would you like to earn up to $2,600 in bonus money and an unlimited number of $35 checks from Avon over the next 6 months? Avon has announced this incentive has been extended through Avon Campaign 19 2016. So what are you waiting for…let’s start making more money!
Congratulations to those on Team Momentum who have already started on their Journey to Gold!
Bonus Money Earned in Journey to Gold through C10
- Leslie Reid – $405
- Tricia Thomas – $330
- Shirl Papaian – $300
- Tracy Magisano – $245
- Leticia Valdivia – $230
- Kim Karpowitz – $70
- Angelene Cavitt – $65
- Tina Gillispie – $60
- Lisa Bridge – $45
- Anna Bilbrey – $35
- Belita Lynum – $35
- Maricela Lopez – $30
- Christine Hiple – $20
- Heather Escorcia – $10
- Kim Ricci – $10
Avon Journey to Gold Leadership Incentive
Avon Journey to Gold Ambassador
Who: All Representatives who have not recruited any team members yet, Promoters, and Ambassadors
- Journey to Gold Recruiting Rewards – For every team member you sign up who places an order of $100 or more on time and pays for it on time, you will earn a $35 check! (Sign up 12 new qualifying team members to earn $420 in bonus cash! Cha-ching!!!)
- Journey to Gold Promoting Rewards – Earn cash rewards when you achieve a title for the first time in any campaign during the incentive period.
- Ambassador (Title Requirements: $1,000 unit sales, $200 personal sales, 3 1st gen orders) – Earn a $100 bonus
- Silver Ambassador – (Title Requirements: $2,000 unit sales, $200 personal sales, 3 1st gen orders) – Earn a $150 bonus
- Gold Ambassador – (Title Requirements: $4,000 unit sales, $200 personal sales, 3 1st gen orders) – Earn a $200 bonus
- Journey to Gold Maintaining Rewards – Earn cash rewards when you maintain your new title or above for 3 consecutive campaigns during the incentive period.
- Ambassador (Title Requirements: $1,000 unit sales, $200 personal sales, 3 1st gen orders) – Earn a $300 bonus
- Silver Ambassador – (Title Requirements: $2,000 unit sales, $200 personal sales, 3 1st gen orders) – Earn a $450 bonus
- Gold Ambassador – (Title Requirements: $4,000 unit sales, $200 personal sales, 3 1st gen orders) – Earn a $600 bonus
- Journey to Gold Mentoring Rewards – Earn cash rewards when you mentor a first generation (G1) Rep to earn a Promote & Maintain Reward during the incentive period.
- 1st Gen Ambassador – Earn a $50 bonus
- 1st Gen Silver Ambassador – Earn a $100 bonus
- 1st Gen Gold Ambassador – Earn a $150 bonus
Achieve Success in the Journey to Gold
- Write down your current why. Why would this extra money mean so much to you? What would you and your family do with it? What are your tangible (new house, car, vacation) and intangible “whys?” (freedom of time, working from home,etc.)
- Set your recruiting goal. How many new team members are you going to sign up each campaign? Tip: Go for an aggressive goal because not all of them will submit that $100 order and qualify.
- Set your leadership goals. If you are an Ambassador or above…how many new leaders are you planning to add over the incentive period? Who are your aggressive team members who are either interested in leadership or top sellers who would make good leaders? Pick your key players who you are going to help advance in title (look for reps selling $150 – $200 or more in a campaign).
- Understand the requirements and rewards of the incentive. Learn the requirements of the incentive but don’t get too caught up in the details if they overwhelm you. Spend as much time on recruiting / leadership activities as you do on sales activities. Do your best to talk to everyone you know about the Avon opportunity…you never know who might be interested.
- Include the $15 bill flyer with all of your catalogs. Customize it with your own info. Your reference code for someone to sign up on your team at www.startavon.com is the last part of your Avon website URL. Avon Fifteen Dollar Bill Recruiting Flyer
- Customize the attached book labels with your info. Especially if you are a little shy about bringing up the opportunity. This way you can offer the opportunity to everyone without having to push it on to those who aren’t interested. Sell Avon Recruiting Brochure Labels
- Fill out the tear tab flyer with your info and hang them up at busy locations where you can find bulletin boards (grocery stores, campuses, laundromats, restaurants, etc.) Avon So Easy To Love Pull off Recruiting Flyer
- Promote the opportunity on social media. Use an image of the opportunity to write a blog, share on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, or any other social media site you are on. Remember to include a benefit of joining and the link to sign up on your team. Your link to the appointment page with your code pre-filled would be http://eseagren.
avonrepresentative.com/ opportunity/start (replace eseagren with your own reference code and be sure to use http:// and not www) So you might say, “Be your own boss with Avon. Start your own business for only $15! Learn more: http://eseagren. avonrepresentative.com/ opportunity/start.”
- Whenever posting online, include the link for them to shop on your Avon website (ex: http://eseagren.
avonrepresentative.com – replace eseagren with your code) and the link to your opportunity page (ex: http://eseagren. avonrepresentative.com/ opportunity – replace eseagren with your code) or be sure to say “To buy or sell Avon, visit (your Avon website).”
- Find featured posts and videos about the opportunity in your Social Media Center to share online. These posts have everything ready to go…your message, an image or video, and a link specific to you for people to sign up on your team. Go to www.youravon.com – web office – Social Media Center. Remember to offer the opportunity as much as you are offering the catalog. If you were a waitress at a restaurant, you wouldn’t stop asking if your customers wanted refills if you came across your first “no.” Keep offering the Avon opportunity, the bigger you build your team…the more likely you will find your gems.
Makeup Marketing Online Training by Emily Seagren
- Makeup Marketing Online – Avon Training by Emily Seagren
- Makeup Marketing Online DVD & Workbook Bundles
- Makeup Marketing Training Recordings Online
Sell Avon Online Successfully
- Avon Tips for Selling Avon Online by Emily Seagren
- Avon Brochures Online – View Avon Campaign Catalogs
- Avon What’s New Brochures Online
- Avon Recruiting Tips – Emily Seagren
- How to Sell Avon Online Successfully
- Selling Avon Online Tips – Emily Seagren
Avon Tips for Representatives
- Avon Marketing Tips – Selling Avon Online
- Avon Recruiting Tips – Selling Avon Online
- Avon Selling Tips – Selling Avon Online
Makeup Marketing Online
- Selling Avon Online – Makeup Marketing
- Avon Brochure Online – Campaign Catalogs
- How to Sell Avon Online
- Avon Tips for Representatives
- Sell Avon Online Training by Emily Seagren
- Sell Avon – Sign up to Sell Avon Online
- Buy Avon – Shop Sales Online
- Makeup Marketing Online Beauty Blog
- About Successful Avon Representative, Emily Seagren